Terms and conditions
I understand and acknowledge that if I violate any one of these terms and conditions, UDoTest will not provide the results of my test.
I understand and acknowledge that by agreeing to use this website for testing services and or products, I agree to the following:
- I am the person being tested and / or I am the legal guardian for a minor testing under my authority.
- I authorize UDoTest to test my sample submitted for the tests I have selected.
- The purchase price for the UDoTest test kits is quoted, and required, in South African Rands.
- I understand and acknowledge that I will have access to my test results online within 10 working days after the sample is received. If I do not receive my results within 10 working days it is my responsibility to contact UDoTest and notify them the results have not been received. While feedback is normally given within 10 working days, UDoTest will try to endeavor to notify you of any delays experienced. It is possible that results can take longer.
- I understand and acknowledge that there is a possibility of false positive or false negative results for all tests. A false positive result can indicate that a person tests positive for the appropriate indicators, when in fact, they are negative. A false negative result can have 2 possible meanings, a person can be infected, but their body has not yet produced the appropriate indicators or their body is producing the appropriate indicators but the test failed to detect the indicators.
- I understand and acknowledge that whilst the accuracy of a UDoTest is either better than or similar to traditional testing procedures, it is not 100% accurate.
- I understand and acknowledge that UDoTest will take all reasonable privacy and security precautions to protect my personal confidential information. UDoTest is in compliance with laws and related Rules and Regulations to protect my confidential protected health information. UDoTest manage a confidential service with stringent protocols in place to maintain the confidentiality of information.
- I release and hold UDoTest, its pathology partners, and / or any other entity that supports this website or its services, harmless from any injury, public liability, loss, emotional or personal damage that occurs.
- I acknowledge that UDoTest are a distributor of medical testing products and services. UDoTest cannot be held liable for any of its products performance or any misrepresentation given by any of its products or how it is used. Such liability must be address with the manufacturers of the products directly.
- I understand that while UDoTest attempts to facilitate and acquaint me with counseling, the information supplied to you does not confirm or replace any medical diagnosis or status conferred by a health care professional. The information provided to you is not a diagnosis of disease. Individuals with a specific concern about their health status should consult with a doctor or healthcare professional.
- I understand and acknowledge that should I choose to, I could send my test results to my doctor for medical treatment or to obtain an interpretation of the test results.
- I consent to the testing of my sample at a licensed laboratory associated with this service if need be.
- I understand and acknowledge that if I choose to participate in this service, I provide my authorization for UDoTest to disclose the data and outcomes of my health risks assessment and test results to me and / or my specified medical practitioner in a confidential manner as permitted or required by law. In the event my data is shared with UDoTest staff, contractors, affiliates, health care professionals or third party vendors, including the lab, it will be limited to only those individuals directly involved with the provision of services and preparation of the necessary personal result report.
- I hereby fully assume the risk for negligent use or misuse of the product, possible injury, damage, or loss that may be sustained. I hereby fully release UDoTest, and any provider of services connected with this website or services, the testing laboratory and its employees and contractors from all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for any loss or injury which may be sustained in connection with the testing, test results, disclosure of tests results as described above or otherwise in connection with this service.
- UDoTest warrants that all samples submitted shall only be tested for the appropriate conditions and / or diseases as requested by the user, and that no further tests or research shall be undertaken on such samples without the user’s express and prior consent.
- To the extent that any portion of the costs of the UDoTest test kits are eligible for compensation from a user’s medical scheme, then such compensation is entirely dependent upon the type of scheme that the user is a member of. The user’s relationship with UDoTest is entirely independent of such user’s relationship with their respective medical scheme and the payment protocols thereof.
- 18 I accept and understand that that by making use of the UDoTest products and services that I accept that they fall under the laws of South Africa and that any dispute would fall under the regulations and laws of South Africa.
- UDoTest makes no warranties or representations, either express or implied, that this service will meet your requirements or expectations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through or from the provision of these services, will create any warranty or representation or other obligation.
Terms of Sale
- Testing kits will be dispatched once the purchase price and any additional fees due
have been paid and cleared in UDoTest’s bank account.
- Due to the nature of the test kits, no requests for returns or refunds shall be entertained.
- Whilst every commercially viable effort shall be made to ensure timeous delivery and / or collection of test kits, it is understood that UDoTest cannot take responsibility for either the various courier companies or postal services selected.
- Deliveries of UDoTest kits must be made to the person ordering such test kits.
- Collection of the used UDoTest kits can be implemented, on behalf of UDoTest, from any individual, although it is desirable and recommended that the same person that accepted delivery of the test kits hand such kits over for collection.
- While UDoTest and its agents shall take all necessary measures to ensure that test kits are only given to person that actually ordered the same, UDoTest and its agents shall not be held liable for any damages, inconvenience and / or breakdown in relationships on account of the test kits being delivered to the incorrect person, provided that the address duly delivered to is correct, and that UDoTest and / or its agents were of the genuine and bona fide belief that the test kit(s) were being delivered to the correct person.
- UDoTest shall accept no responsibility or liability, in any manner whatsoever, of any kind for all users of their products and services.
- UDoTest shall accept no responsibility or liability, in any manner whatsoever, for parents / guardians or any other caregivers forcing, coercing or compelling minor children to use any test kit purchased through UDoTest, which behavior cannot be condoned by UDoTest.
- The user warrants that any and all information by them to this website is to the best of their knowledge, true, correct and up to date.
- UDoTest accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any incorrect data or feedback given pursuant to information having been submitted by the user.
- Errors and omissions excepted